Qualcomm USB drivers may be useful for you guys in many different ways. These drivers are used for smartphone users whose devices are powered by Qualcomm chipsets. Qualcomm drivers can be used to unbrick devices, flash stock ROM’s, and play with many useful ADB commands. Earlier, you should have to root your smartphone to uninstall system bloatware.
Now, there are several ADB commands to uninstall or disable such applications. However, with this article, we will teach you to install Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver on your Windows running 32 or 64 bit PCs. We will also provide an in-depth guide for updating the existing Qualcomm drivers with download links.
Also do note that without Qualcomm USB drivers your device will not detect in Qualcomm Flash Tool, QFIL, etc. Either, you can do it manually or install it automatically.
Qualcomm USB HS-USB QDLoader Drivers
Most of the smartphones these days sport a Qualcomm chipset. So, it is essential to install drivers in your Windows running PCs. And here is how you download Qualcomm USB driver, read on.
Download Qualcomm USB drivers
|Qualcomm USB 32-bit||Download|
|Qualcomm USB 64-bit||Download|
|Standard USB Driver (Qualcomm)||Download|
Pre-requisites before installing!
- It is applicable for only Qualcomm powered smartphones.
- Download ADB Drivers, and install it on your PC.
- If you have a Xiaomi device, Download and install Mi PC Suite.
- As said above, it can be only installed in a Windows-running PC (7/8/8.1/10). However, it can be done both in 32-bit or 64-bit PC’S.
- Also, download, and install Qualcomm QDLoader.
How to install Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver (Direct Method)
- Download, and extract the Qualcomm USB Driver from the above link in your PC.
- Choose 32-bit or 64-bit depending on which your PC is running in either 32 or 64-bit OS.
- Now, after opening this, choose “Free Bid“, and click on the Next button.
- Later, accept all the terms of the agreement required to proceed with the installation.
- Once done, click on the install button to continue the installation process.
- Finally, click on done to exit the process.
How to install Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver (Manual Method)
- Like what we have done first in the previous process, Download and extract the Qualcomm USB Driver.
- For this, you are required to install ADB, and Minimal Fastboot Drivers so your device will get detected.
- Now, take your smartphone and enable USB Debugging. For this just visit “About Phone”, and tap seven times on “Build Number”. It will gradually activate “Developer Options“, turn on USB Debugging from there.
- Now, connect your device to PC via a USB cable.
- After this, boot your smartphone in “Download Mode” or in “Fastboot Mode“. For this, Press Power on the button, and Volume down button. It may change from OEM to OEM.
- Next, open ADB Window by pressing Shift + right-click the button of your mouse in the ADB folder or Desktop. You can see either “Open Command Window Here” or “Open Powershell Window here.”
- Once the Window opens, type “adb devices” to confirm that the smartphone is connected or not.
- If you can see some codes on the screen, it means that the device is connected.
- Now, type “adb edl” to confirm the connection of your smartphone.
- After this, open your Device Manager in your PC to install the USB driver.
- You can see your smartphone is listed, although the driver isn’t installed correctly.
- Right-click on your device in the Device manager, and choose update driver option. In most scenarios, it will be named “QHSUB_BULK“.
- A pop-up window will be appearing to choose the correct location for updating your drivers.
- Click on “Browse my computer for driver software” option.
- Now, navigate to the location where you have extracted the Qualcomm USB drivers.
- Instantly Windows will start to install the drivers, and if they ask for any permissions, give it immediately.
- Finally, close the window after the installation process.
- Once it is done, you can see your driver listed as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM10).
How to Manually Update Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver
There may be many cases where you have already installed an older version of Qualcomm USB driver, and you may be wondering how to update it. Don’t worry. We have a solution for that too. Just follow the steps correctly to update drivers.
- Do all the steps until you see your device listed in Device Manager.
- Like the way you did previously, right-click and choose update driver option.
- From here, choose “Browse my computer for driver software” option.
- Select the location where the extracted Qualcomm Drivers are present.
- Your PC will automatically start the installation process.
- Ignore the message which will prompt that Windows Can’t Verify the Publisher of this driver Software.
- Click on the “Install the driver software anyway” option, and it will continue the process.
- Click on the Finish button to exit the window.
- Once it is done, you will see “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008[COM 10]” under the PORT (COM and LPT) section.
- That’s it; you had successfully updated the Qualcomm USB drivers on your PC.
Installing or Updating existing Qualcomm USB drivers isn’t a big job, as you learned to install it easily from the above steps. Do let us know your thoughts and queries in the comments section below.
- Downloads3 weeks ago
Download Samsung Odin Flash Tool for Windows (All Versions)
- Officially Launched3 weeks ago
Mi 10 Launched in India With a Price Tag You’d Never Buy a Xiaomi Phone For!
- Officially Launched2 weeks ago
Realme Launches Narzo 10 & Narzo 10A in India!
- Officially Launched9 mins ago
Redmi 10X Pro 5G, Redmi 10X 5G & Redmi 10X 4G Launched in China!